The main aims of rehabitilation are:
• To rehabilitate raptors as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• To ensure that all raptors casualties are handled by competent persons.
• To correctly diagnose and treat any ailments, seeking veterinary advice if necessary.
• To provide adequate and suitable housing during their confinement.
• To protect the interests of raptors; from trapping, poisoning, removal from nests etc.
• To comment as a body, on any impending government legislation.
• To collate and store relevant information for future reference.
If you would like to find out more about Raptor Rescue's rehabilitation scheme please use the links to the left.