The main aims of rehabitilation are:
- To rehabilitate raptors as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To ensure that all raptors casualties are handled by competent persons.
- To correctly diagnose and treat any ailments, seeking veterinary advice if necessary.
- To provide adequate and suitable housing during their confinement.
- To protect the interests of raptors; from trapping, poisoning, removal from nests etc.
- To comment as a body, on any impending government legislation.
- To collate and store relevant information for future reference.